Open Water Diver
What You will learn:
- Basic principals of scuba diving through theory classes.
- Assembly and maintenance of diving equipment.
- Fundamental diving skills through Confined Water Dives.
- To enhance your skills and explore through Open Water Dives.
- Dive planning within accepted safety limits.
- At least 15 years old for Open Water Course
- At least 10 years old for Junior Open Water Course
- Able to swim 200 meters or snorkel 300 meters
- Able to float for 10 minutes
- Anyone with regular health and fitness
Looking for PADI Advanced Open Water?? Kindly click here